Private Policy Notice (GDPR)
1. Data Controller
The controller for the collection, storage and processing of your personal data is the company "Karagiannis P. - Poporis A. - Spiliotopoulos E. G.P.", hereinafter "VAPELAND", having its corporate seat at 60, El. Venizelou Street, in Kallithea, PO Box 176 76, e-mail: [email protected].
2. Collection and use of personal data
Personal data is information that identifies you, including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, postal address or phone number. "VAPELAND" collects and processes the following personal data for the following purposes:
- Full name: The names are collected for the needs of ordering from our stores, for the needs of customer support services of our company and any other service our company provides, as well as for the creation of a personal account in our website "http://www.vapeland.gr".
- Postal address: Customer's postal address is collected for delivery and completion of each order.
- E-mail: Our customer emails are collected for creating a personal account in our company's website. Your consent can be revoked at any time.
- Contact telephones: Our customers' contact phones are collected to make their orders as well as to communicate with them.
- Pricing Details: Our customer tax numbers are collected to enable pricing of the products and services we provide them.
3. How we collect your Personal Data
The above data is collected when you make purchases from our stores or use our services and when you sign up on the company's website.
4. Special notice for minors
For minors under the age of 18 and partially disqualified persons, according to the applicable in their case jurisdiction, are prohibited from communicating to "VAPELAND" through the website, by telephone, or in any other way, their personal data without the prior consent of the person or persons who exercise the parental custody. We ask those persons not to submit information to "VAPELAND". If users of the website are under the age of eighteen (18) years and continue to disclose their personal data via the website, it shall be deemed by us that such persons have obtained the prior consent of the person or persons who exercise the parental custody.
5. Third recipients of your personal data
Your personal data as outlined above is not shared with third parties other than those we work with and are required to provide our services and the execution of our clients' orders, always provided that your personal information is not processed different from that required by the transmitting purpose. Specifically, your personal data may be passed on to the following third parties:
- A transportation company in order to deliver the products to our clients.
- To judicial, police and other administrative authorities at their legitimate request and in accordance with the applicable law.
We note that it is explicitly forbidden to have access to your personal data without authorization, including our employees.
6. Purpose of Processing
"VAPELAND" collects, maintains and processes only the personal data that is the minimum and necessary for the purpose of processing. We use your personal data for the following purposes
- For the execution of our clients' orders and the provision of our services to them, that is in the part of the execution of a contract or within the framework of preparatory actions before a contract with a client is concluded.
- For purposes of creating an account on the website "http://www.vapeland.gr".
- For cases where processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or for the purposes of our compliance with national and/ or European law.
7. Duration of storage of your personal data
The data we collect is maintained/ stored by us only for as long as it is required to fulfill the purpose for which you have communicated to us and until the limitation period for any of our claims as provided by the applicable law is reached.
For your convenience in the use of the website and the operation of the e-commerce platform, we use "cookies", a technology that uses alphanumeric codes to install a small amount of information on a user's computer in order to make it possible for the website recognize future user visits using the same computer/ device. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of the website in order to offer personalized content on the website, such as language and currency preferences and information on how to use it and to facilitate your experience with it.
9. Your rights
You may exercise the following rights in accordance with the terms and specific provisions of the Regulation:
- Right to access to your personal data upon request.
- Right to rectification of your personal data in case of any inaccurate information or if you wish to update it.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data when there is a legitimate interest.
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data, which means to request that the processing be restricted if you question the accuracy of the data, you have objections to its processing or there is another reason provided for by national and / or Community legislation.
- Right to portability of your data so that you can receive the personal data you have given us and use it elsewhere.
- Right to erasure of your personal data without undue delay upon your request.
- Right to withdraw of consent. In cases where we process your personal data based on your consent, you also have the right at any time to withdraw your consent without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to be informed about incidents of violation.
- Right to submit a complaint to the competent Greek independent authority, the Personal Data Protection Authority, in the event that your data is illegally processed, through the Authority's website at the link "http://www.dpa.gr/".
For the above cases, the exercise of your rights as well as any further information you can send us an e-mail with your request to [email protected].
10. Transfer of your personal data outside the European Union
The personal data we collect from you is not transmitted or processed outside the European Union.
11. Data Security
"VAPELAND" has taken all reasonable technical and organizational measures to lawfully collect, process and protect your data from loss or access to third parties. Indicatively, we apply the following measures and procedures:
- Access to your personal data is restricted to the number of authorized persons
- Access to these IT systems is monitored to detect and prevent unauthorized access immediately.
- Adoption of individual procedures for keeping personal data and safe deletion/ destruction.
Our processes and security measures are continually improving to follow the technologhical developments.
12. Update and amendment
Last update of the present Policy 28-9-2018